Are you passioned about digital and social media marketing? Are you obsessed with audience engagement? Are you eager to learn, make new experiences and test new strategies creating new contents and making them spread and influence people? Do you always put listening at the heart of your work? Do you have a strategic mindset and you are a proactive person who wants to put strategy into action and see actual results? Do you want to work in a high and independent and entrepreneurial role?
If your answers were yes, then our Social Media & Community Manager will likely fit you.
In this role you will tend to create and grow our brand communities in the world and push company’s growth to the edges.
ONCE HERE YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & COMMUNITY LAUNCHES
Create, grow and maintain new communities around our main brands.
CONTENT STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
You'll create and execute a content strategy to enrich the community and give value to the members, you'll involve the community members into new activities and engage with them on a daily base.
DIRECT EMAIL MARKETING
Create new campaigns, monitor results and find improvement for new campaigns
MAILING LIST MANAGEMENT
Engage and grow the corporate mailing list. Leverage the contacts to spread new contents and generate incremental business
AUTOMATION MAINTENANCE & OPTIMIZATION
Leverage marketing automation to distribute your contents and engage with new or actual mailing list members
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
Define a KPI dashboard to monitor and leverage to report progresses to the founders and measure the effectiveness of your strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working arrangements
- Healthier, friendly and informal workplace
- Office layouts that put collaboration and connection at the heart of design
- Exposure with international client at top hierarchical level of management
- Innovative startup company mindset
- Work closely with the agency founders
Contract: Internship or Freelancer
- Previous experience in creating and growing communities around a brand
- Background in promoting brands through social media engagement
- Critical thinking – evaluate data and generate strategies based on quantitative analysis
- 1+ years in Social Media & Community Management in a structured Company or in an agency
- Excellent self-management skills
- English full Professional Proficiency (mandatory because we work in English)
- Full professional proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Mastery and efficient use of WordPress, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
If you feel you would like to work as Social Media & Community Manager, you are independent and proactive and you believe you can create outstanding communities around our brands then this job is made for you.
Send your cv to: email@example.com