“Lean Presentation Design” | how to make presentations that everybody loves
Ideas have the power to change the world. Presentations are the tools to spread your ideas. Forget long lasting days crafting boring presentations nobody cares about. Craft emotions not slides, become a hero not a presenter, change the world not the font size, it is time to take the leap!
Is it possible to:
– Trigger unforgettable emotions without saying a word?
– Make ideas spread and change people’s mind with a single presentation?
– Craft presentations twice as fast as anybody else?
Indeed, and much more. This is not just another Presentation Design book.
Lean Presentation Design is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning years of professional experience with Fortune 500 clients, top multinational market leaders (Google, Youtube, Johnson & Johnson, Adidas, Piaggio, Ferrero, Accenture, Unicredit) and talented digital startups worldwide, to hack Presentation and Communication techniques. The book contains the collective wisdom of industry experts (Rand_Fishkin, Mark_Graban, Ernest W. Adams, etc.) and thousands of hours of breathtaking from my personal experiences.
With this ultimate Presentation Design bible you will learn:
– How to change your audience’s mind and become a true leader
– How to exploit advanced design techniques without necessarily being a designer
– How to leverage lean methodologies to make presentations twice as fast as you do today
– How to hack traditional presentation design processes leveraging jaw-dropping innovative tools
I’m looking forward to receiving your feedback.